FCB Multipurpose Pavilion – SANT JOAN DESPÍ
Football Club Barcelona has integrated a new pavilion within the Ciutat Esportiva in Sant Joan Despí. This new multipurpose pavilion will allow the training of teams from different sections of the club.
Alfa Torres took part in the building of the pavilion, supplying 1 or 2-leaf Steel Hinged Fire EI60 Doors. Nevertheless, the most relevant contribution was the supplying and installation of Tilting Doors, which allow the access to the training pitch. These doors were meticulously designed for this particular project, fulfilling the objectives of:
- Complete integration inside the wall where they are placed
- Avoid possible risks for the user, since they are utterly mounted
- Achieve the aesthetic finish
It was subsequently covered with the same cladding than the rest of the wall.
- Evitar posibles riesgos para los usuarios, ya que están totalmente enrasadas
- Lograr el acabado de estético
Posteriormente se forraron con el mismo aplacado que el resto de la pared.